Thursday, January 10, 2013

No Bake Cherry Cheesecake with Ground Cookie Crust Recipe


This easy no bake cherry cheesecake recipe I find in one interesting magazine, few days ago. Earlier, I did not make any cake with cheese. 

I was particularly attracted by the image of this no bake cherry cheesecake. Bark of ground biscuits, white filling with cheese and cream and over the filling, dark red cherry topping and shiny cherry

My filling fell out more watery than it should. I think I should put less cream, next time. On the other hand, it seems to me that the cherry on the cake was never too much.

If you need some help with this recipe, or have a question or suggestion, you can write me an e-mail or leave a comment below.

For the full enjoyment in this food cooking slideshow, I recommend that you watch this video in fullscreen and full HD.



No comments:

Post a Comment